Sunday, September 15, 2024

Important News Dated 15 September

Recommended

As some of you have already noticed, I haven't posted in a couple of weeks as I ran into some personal setbacks that was beyond my control. So with the help of a notepad I had to type whatever I had to publish and trust me it was frustrating being away from everyone and this lost time had led me to miss out on various deadlines for which I apologize as all this came last minute for me.

But during this time I got to do some thinking and with the forever changing landscape we have to make some adjustments to our platforms to cope with this. This includes content on DStv Flex, we could look into simplifying some of this into a new segment of course those details are still underwraps and to limit the amount of duplicate content.

As for the sites, we feel that the current format is sort of crammed or bloated we may look into modifying some of these areas. We already offer floating widgets, this could as well become the areas of our site where you find upcoming and featured attractions taking up positions of course nothing can be final as it all depends on how users interact with these gadgets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Close