-->

Featured Posts

eMedia's 4 Channels Recieve Another Extension On MultiChoice's DStv, Might Go Dark By August 2024

Since 2022, eMedia Investments and MultiChoice had been undergoing a carriage dispute with the Competition Tribunal. After the p...

Friday, March 18, 2022

Website Fully Functional On Facebook + How To Promote Blocked URLs On Facebook? + Reasons You're Blocked From Facebook

As most readers are aware, Facebook (now known as Meta) blocked my website from being viewed on their outlets for some reason but this doesn't shock me the least bit as the company is well known for discrepancies.

As much as I want to dwell on past issues it's best to just keep my mouth shut to avoid any legal issues. My site was blocked for the past 2 years and I had contemplated retirement from Entertainment Inside Us (shortened to Insidus).

Now that my feet are off the ground I can finally get some action done around here.

Matched  

For the past 2 years, I had to rely on other methods to get my site on Facebook.

1. Twitter - I usually promoted something on twitter with the banned link and shared the Twitter link to readers.
Cons: not everyone uses Twitter

2. LinkBio - similar to Linktree where you can promote multiple content from different platforms with a single link.
Cons: doesn't direct you to what you're looking for exactly.

3. Copy and paste - through reading several blogs I was able to promote my brand quicker without any hassle from readers. Just take a link pretty much any link from your site put it on the search engine then if Google is fortunate enough to find the link copy the link address for the search result and use bit.ly or anything like it to shorten the link.
Cons: not everyone will direct themselves to your website.

The best option here would be #3 but as mentioned. Google won't always find your article so I used the other two methods.

Why Facebook blocks users or websites?

To not bore anyone further I listed two aspects that came to mind when reading the regulations.

Over sharing posts
When running a website, you don't need to share every single post on your social accounts. Just share a portion and include other links on that page. If readers are interested in your work they might browse other areas.

Matched  

Second is the timing, when you share an article make sure to time your releases to give the previous post some exposure.

Lastly is the use of social accounts, if you plan to use Facebook to share your work in groups make sure each post is different from the other. Whenever Facebook detects a lot of traffic within a matter of seconds they can crash and lead to your site getting suspended.


Special thanks to designoutliner for his services at Fiverr. They also do a variety of other web based services.

You can also find me through the other platforms by pressing this link in brackets and if you're struggling to share the article through certain platforms use this link (Lnk.Bio).

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment