-->

Search This Blog

Featured Posts

eMedia's 4 Channels Recieve Another Extension On MultiChoice's DStv, Might Go Dark By August 2024

Since 2022, eMedia Investments and MultiChoice had been undergoing a carriage dispute with the Competition Tribunal. After the p...

Sunday, December 26, 2021

More Insidus Games And An Update To Social Media Links

(new features for desktop users)
This past week, readers may have noticed that I uploaded the popular java game Johnny Bravo's Big Babe Adventure to android devices. As stated in the new features, the plan is to expand from my initial offering.

If you look up on the Insidus site, I took off the site's description as it doesn't co-ordinate with this new offering I have planned.

Games is the 1st of few plans I have for this site. At some point, I could conduct some reviews and quiet frankly recommend some games you could try out.

For now, I'll just continue to distribute android games to this site. Unlike most sites, the games will be coming in small sizes some of which could be based on a java game.

I don't own any of the games here and my initial plan was to release games separately but since it's the festive season I thought of giving readers two additional games:

The Adventures Of Lolo - Adventures of Lolo is a puzzle video game released in 1989 by HAL Laboratory for the Nintendo Entertainment System. It is a compilation of puzzles from Eggerland: Meikyū no Fukkatsu and Eggerland: Sōzō he no Tabidachi.

Wolfman By Namco - based of the recent movie featuring Benicio Del Toro and friends by Universal Pictures. You play as both Lawrence Talbot and The Wolfman in this game, both offering you a selection of unique abilities.

Other developments:

Recently signed up to Lnk.Bio and according to some readers. They couldn't share my work through the relevant sites so Link Bio is the solution.

Facebook, Twitter and Instagram will also be found under one link I'll share across several articles if you feel that you want to share something or follow me through other sites.

Press here to view my sites: Lnk.Bio.

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment